Is this exciting or what?
Two more days til the launch of a new network marketing sector is introduced to us in the UK market place. This is the right step into launching the precious metals industry into the Euro gateway.
If you ever thought about owning gold and silver, but thought you didn’t have the capital to invest, then this is ideal. Unlike most business opportunities it does not cost you thousands to set yourself up, for a small investment (or savings, let’s face it you are transfering your cash into gold and silver here), you are on the way to owning gold and silver coins which will in years soar in value as you can see from the facts given below.
Did you know? (Facts taken from wikipedia)
- Many factors determine the value of a gold coin, such as its rarity, age, condition and the number originally minted. Gold coins coveted by collectors include the Aureus, Solidus and Spur Ryal.
- In July 2002, a very rare $20 1933 Double Eagle gold coin sold for a record $7,590,020 at Sotheby’s, making it by far the most valuable coin ever sold to date. In early 1933, more than 445,000 Double Eagle coins were struck by the U.S. Mint, but most of these were surrendered and melted down following Executive Order 6102. Only a few coins survived.
- In 2007 the Royal Canadian Mint produced a 100 kilograms (220 lb) gold coin with a face value of $1,000,000, though the gold content was worth over $2 million at the time. It measures 50 centimetres (20 in) in diameter and is 3 centimetres (1.2 in) thick. It was intended as a one-off to promote a new line of Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins, but after several interested buyers came forward the mint announced it would manufacture them as ordered and sell them for between $2.5 million and $3 million. As of May 3, 2007, there were five orders.
- Austria had previously produced a 37 centimetres (15 in) diameter 31 kg Philharmonic gold coin with a face value of €100,000.
- On October 4, 2007, David Albanese (president of Albanese Rare Coins) stated that a $10, 1804-dated eagle coin (made for President Andrew Jackson as a diplomatic gift) was sold to an anonymous private collector for $5 million.
Now can you see why I am so excited…. this is a great investment opportunity as well as a networking business which is new to the market. How many other networking home businesses do you know who sell gold and silver coins, and where you can invest and benefit in more than one way…..
To join us here in the UK and be a founding member click here…==> but you must join before the 1st of November to benefit from a raft of bonuses which may never be repeated.