Life is not full of roses and positivity all the time, there are moments when even the most inspired person feels down.
Here are 5 tips that I have used to help drag me out of a negative or ‘bad’ vibe and got me back on track to some good vibes. When we are in flow with the positive vibes in our own space, that is when the magic of opportunities start to happen.
1. Develop your mindset. Reading self development books, watching you tube motivation videos in areas where you feel you need to strengthen yourself will help to improve your mindset and confidence.
You are More than you think you are. Yes you are. You just have to look at ALL of your qualities. If you can’t see what they are, ask your friends, they will tell you the honest truth.
2. If you are not failing, you are not doing. By this I mean we all have to at least TRY something, right? If you are not trying SOMETHING then ultimately you are not doing ANYTHING, which means you are going no where.
However, when you go all out and try, but it doesn’t quite turn out right, then FAILING and learning from that failure, ensures you are MOVING FORWARD!
We have to move forward from our failures. Do you know that most successful people fail loads of times, but they learn from each failure and next time turn it into a success. So can you.
3. See the Positive in every Negative. Let’s face it, shit happens, we do get dealt some awful blows at a time when things seem to be going really really well. However, sometimes you just have to look deep into the situation to find out what the positive was. For instance, the other day my son had a car accident, (not his fault) and he felt so down, in fact distraught was more close to the truth… but what came out of it was that his car was fixed and had newer grills put on it. Now a few months before he was ‘moaning’ about the scratches and little stone dents on his bonnet, but now his bonnet was getting fixed as part of the claim. To me, that was a positive out of the negative, also the fact that a lesson learned was to be more aware of other drivers and what they are doing, and don’t second guess that they do know what they are doing!
4. Let it Go! Yep, just like the track Frozen, if you hold onto bad vibes, negative feelings, sadness too long it will bring you down, and possibly push those around you away. So just ‘let it go. There is nothing you can do about it anyway, but reflect and learn from the situation. Go out and have fun, watch a comedy, find the funny moment in the ‘bad’ event, do something to make you smile, the negative vibes will soon leave your body.
5. Look Forward, not back. Listen we were created with eyes in front of our heads, not behind us, so that gives you a clue as to where you should be looking right? Too often people get stuck in the past and keep looking back over old issues / problems. If you keep looking back, you won’t see a new door or opportunities opening up for you.
If you do some if not all of these things, your life will turn itself around and you will discover that there is more in life, through the lessons life dishes out. Yes every trial and challenge is a lesson life has for YOU especially, and if you don’t take head of that lesson life keeps repeating the lesson until you GET IT!