Most people work and don’t think about the health side of their life. We should look holistically in every aspect, physical, mind, health, relationships.
Without being physically well, how do you expect to run your home business.
Taking time out to do exercise is equally important and everyone should put asisde at least 30 minutes a day to do some cardio based exercise that will work the heart.
Weights can help to define and tone muscles and re shape your body, so this may be something you want to thing about if you are unhappy with the way you look.
Losing a few pounds can bring you back from unhealthy with lots of ailments to being healthy with improved health benefits.
Here are my top 50 reasons why you should put some exercise in your routine.
1. Improves Circulation
2. Improves and sharpens your memory
3. Great way to get rid of stress
4. Helps to control and reduce blood pressure
5. A great way to help weight management
6. Improves Agility
7. Helps to Prevent Strokes
8. Improves your sleep patterns
9. Increases energy levels
10. Great Anti- depressant
11. Prevents Muscle loss
12. Increases Metabolism and efficiency to burn fat
13. Helps keep joint stiffness away
14. Builds self esteem
15. Boosts and lifts your energy and spirit levels
16. Strengthens your bones
17. Strengthens your heart
18. Helps control addictions
19. Helps reduce anxiety
20. Great for your mental wellbeing
21. Reduces blood pressure
22. Keeps cholesterol in check
23. Reduces fat levels
24. Improves your Immune system
25. Improves your joints and flexibility
26. Great anit-ageing effects
27. Fights Dementia
28. Helps the body fight disease
29. Improved recovery rates from illness
30. Improves posture
31. Reduces levels of infections such as colds, flue etc
32. Lowers risk of diabetes
33. Improves learning mode
34. Improves sex drive and satisfaction
35. Makes you feel happier
36. Improves mood swings
37. Increased Health benefits
38. Improves sports performance
39. Improves physical looks
40. Increases pain resistance
41.Improves oxygen supply to cells in the body
42. Improves flexibility in the joints and bones
43. Eases back pain
44. Improves stamina
45. Increases strength
46. Good for you
47. Improves concentration
48. Improves self control
49. Improves your appetite
50. Improves your skin and hair
Ok, your turn, let me know if you have found any further added benefits of exercising, feel free to leave a comment below.