Readers are Leaders and Leaders are Readers…
Reading is important for us to grow and develop. Reading helps you have a wider understanding, opens
your thought process and helps you to grow as a person. If you are weak in a certain area of your life, there is a book out there that can help to strengthen that weakness, if you are struggling in your business, your focus, your weight, with smoking, with leading others, with managing or talking to people, hey guess what, there is a book out there to help.
Many books are written out of experience, and nine times out of ten, there are others who have had a similar experience to you already and have written about it. Why re-invent the wheel?
All the books which I have listed below I have personally read and can recommend. They have helped me through obstacles in my personal and business life, and has helped me to improve my income and outlook on life. It is said that to perfect any skill you have to have worked on it for over 10,000 hours. It has also been said that you can only earn as much as your personal development. The right books will propel you and your business to new heights.
All successful leaders and business persons read at least 24 books a year, this equates to 2 or more books a month.
My Personal list of books I have read over the years that have helped me on my journey to entrepreneurism and enlightenment.
- Think and Grown Rich – Napolean Hill
- My first year in Network Marketing – Mark Yarnell
- Don’t sweat the small stuff – Richard Carlson
- The Greatest Networker in The World- John Milton Fogg
- If my products are so great, how come I cant sell them – Kim Klaver
- Excuse me, Your life is waiting – Lyn Grabhorn
- The twelve Pillars – Jim Rohn
- Shut the Duck Up! Pete Cohen & Bobby Capuccio
- Tools of Titans – Tim Ferris
- Relentless – From Good To Great to Unstoppable – Tim S Groves
- Get Sh!t Done – From Spare Room to Board Room – Niall Harbison
- Smsrt Women Finish Rich – David Bach
- How People Tick – Mike Leibling
- i is for Influence – Rob Yeung
- The Master Key System – Charles F Hansell
- Fifty Shades of Grey (ooops how did that get here 🙂 )
- The Science of Getting RICH – Wallace D Wattles
- The Success System That Never Fails – William Clement Stone
- The Long Road to Freedom – Nelson Mandella
- John Paul Getty
- The Secret – Rhona Bryne
- The Power – Rhona Bryne
- The Power of NOW – Eckhart Tolle
- Thoughts are Things – Prentice Melford
- The Monk and his Ferrari – Robin Sharma
- The Alchemist – Paulo Coelho
- Becoming – Michelle Obama